Need a practical opinion on soft summer hair colour

Started by MarvinVed, Sep 01, 2026, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarvinVed

I have been using virtual hair colour tools because I want a subtle change before my salon visit, not a extreme reinvention. My current brown hair can look brassy outside, although it seems fine in the mirror. The cooler examples make my skin look better, but I know a filter is not a promise. I took photographs in daylight and kept only realistic ideas. For comparison, I used this shade reference and wrote down shades that seemed possible without bleach. I would prefer a light gloss or a tonal adjustment. I need honest language for my stylist, rather than a promise based on one edited photograph. Would you call this cool brown, soft ash, or simply less warmth? I would especially value advice from people who has sensibly made one subtle change and then lived with it in ordinary daylight for some weeks. Which warning sign matters most: a reference that needs lightening, a result that only works under one lamp, or a shade that will quickly turn warm again? I would rather bring two sensible options than demand one exact result.
what colors look good on me https://hairstyle-guide.top