Hi everyone, I'm a time-pressed professional trying to streamline my morning routine, and I need some advice on hair colors that fit a soft summer palette. Lately, I've noticed that the makeup I depended on before looks strange under the glaring office lamps, and I suspect it's because my hair color doesn't quite complement my softer, cooler complexion. I want to make subtle changes that help me look more put-together naturally without having to dedicate more time to makeup every day. Ideally, a hair color that integrates seamlessly with reduced contrast would be great, so I can be satisfied with lighter makeup or just concealer and tinted moisturizer. I've read about how certain fuss-free color options can reduce makeup effort, but I'm unsure which direction to take—should I lean toward a cool-toned ash blonde or add soft brown hues? If anyone has helpful resources or tips on color theory for soft summers, that would be greatly appreciated. I came across a useful article here hair color try on (https://style-my-hair.top) , but I'd love real-life advice or stories on balancing subtle hair changes with less makeup hassle. Thanks in advance!