OMOYE-FORUM

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: MarvinVed on Aug 30, 2026, 05:15 PM

Title: Reveal Your Ideal Tint: Gratis Color Review & Color Collection Assessments Expla
Post by: MarvinVed on Aug 30, 2026, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a school student just seeking to explore color theory, and I'm genuinely pretty puzzled. I've been trying to figure out my personal color palette, but my undertones just never quite fit neatly into warm or cool. I've taken many online quizzes, and the results are all over the place—one said I'm a soft summer (cool and muted), another called me neutral warm, and yet another just labeled my undertones as neutral. It gets even more overwhelming when I try the standard tests like looking at my wrist veins—I can clearly see hints of both blue and green—and holding white paper next to my face changes how my skin looks depending on the lighting. Some days it feels like I'm warm, other days cool, and sometimes just neutral, which is the most vague answer! It's really overwhelming because I want to pick clothes and makeup that match me, but when the indicators contradict each other, it's hard to know what to trust. I came across a insightful blog post about analyzing neutral skin undertones that helped clarify some of this confusion and offered some helpful advice, so I wanted to share it with anyone else fighting with the same issue  soft summer color palette (https://color-palette.top) . Has anyone else dealt with uncertain neutral undertones and learned ways to figure out which palettes actually complement them? Do you think it's better to rely on your vision when testing colors in natural light rather than quizzes? Any suggestions, tricks, or personal stories about dealing with mixed or unclear undertone signals would be greatly appreciated!